Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Retired in Ann Arbor: Rock, Paper, Scissors


Great "go blue" merchandise
The other day I was wandering down Main Street, and I noticed a new shop, called Rock, Paper, Scissors.

I went in and strolled around, and was immediately interested and amused by the great products.




After reading their charter, I knew this was my store:

At Rock Paper Scissors, we believe in the art of the handwritten note. We believe in personalized stationery, matching envelopes and envelope liners. We believe in snail mail. We believe in hostess gifts with a personal touch. We believe in celebrating holidays, and special days and everyday in between. 





Like everyone else, I usually communicate through e-mail and Facebook, but there are times and occasions when only a hand-written note says what you want to say.




No comments:

Post a Comment