Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Retired in Ann Arbor: Vault of Midnight!


Want to be the coolest parent/grandparent of adolescent or young adult kids?  Check out The Vault of Midnight for a huge array of games, graphic novels, comic books, and many other interesting gifts.

Don't know what they would like?  I'll bet the staff will help you find the perfect gift.

I'm tipping my hand here:  I have never really been interested in merchandise like this, but after wandering this shop with a little assistance from the staff, I started to get into it!  And retiredinannarbor.com husband didn't want to leave.....

If you have a Tintin fan on your list, you're set.

Be sure and check out the store events page.  I love that they play the games that they sell.


To truly understand how cool this shop is, check out this Comic-Con link and scroll down to the 2010 award.  Batmans (Batmen?) are guarding the award in the store-- check it out!  It's not to be missed. 
Tons of games
Beverage cozies for your superman or wonder woman


1 comment:

  1. THIS is my favorite spot downtown. They are really cool folks who really love what they do. I happen to be the "coolest wife" as I drop cash here all the time for my late 30something hubby. GREAT BLOG ENTRY, WENDY! :)

    ~Theresa Taylor

    ReplyDelete